Monday, March 14, 2011

Legoland Malaysia set to open in 2012

Datuk Syed Mohamed Syed Ibrahim, president and chief executive officer of Iskandar Investment Group and chairman of IDR Resorts, said next year would be a significant year for Iskandar Investment with the launch of completed projects such as Legoland Malaysia under the company's first phase of development in Iskandar Malaysia. "There will be more job opportunities for all," he said in a statement today.

Legoland Malaysia set to open in 2012

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erika,
    My name is chris lee, I have a house for sale around bukit indah area.would like to ask if you have anyone who is interested in getting a house in jb?
    Please email me at chris.lee @hotmail.sg

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lee,

    Thanks for dropping the comment. I'll email you if I know of anyone who would be interested in getting a place in Bukit Indah.

    Cheers,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete