Thursday, July 18, 2013

Launched: Smart Way To Book Taxi In Iskandar Malaysia

I'm very slow nowadays..I know :) but I thought this is an interesting update to ease transportation challenges in Iskandar.

An application, which is named MyTeksi, would help commuters to book taxis via their smartphones in a fast, convenient and safe manner.


Paim embarked on the usage of the MyTeksi application with taxi drivers from Koperasi Permodalan Melayu Negeri Johor (KPMNJ). By year-end, Paim hopes to achieve 1,000 registered taxi drivers using the application. I've downloaded the app and played around a little bit. App looks quite user friendly but it does not seem to register my address (it's listing a wrong street name instead) and there's no taxi nearby. I guess it'll take some time for this app to be taken up by taxi drivers in Johor, if it does, it'll be a very convenient way to book taxis.

No comments:

Post a Comment