Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beautiful Soy Candles from Oz, 100% Natural wax


Hi everyone, if you are into candles like me, you may want to check out the range by Mesmerised Soy Candles & Home Fragrance.

About this range:

  • 100% natural wax with lead-free cotton wicks. 
  • Burns cooler - less risk if split around children/pets
  • Burns cleaner - little to no soot as compared to paraffin (Paraffin is Petroleum based by product)
  • Wax spills are easy to clean using hot soapy water
  • Safe for Asthmathics and those with sensitive noses
  • More economical as it burns slower than normal candle wax, meaning that you get more 'burn time' per candle and need to use less candles overall.
  • Scented soy candles distribute more flavour - The incorporation of soybean oil lowers the melting point of the candle, which translates into cooler burning candles and faster scent dispersion. The lower melting point of soy wax results in a larger size of the liquid wax pool around the candle wick. It is from this liquid wax pool that the fragrance oils evaporate into the atmosphere.


Apart from Candles, they also carry Soy melts and Reed Diffusers.

  • Soy Melts to be used with a oil burner. The melted wax can be re-used until the fragrance has been exhausted. 
  • Reed Diffuser contains no alcohol and lasts up to 12 months. Suitable for small rooms like bathrooms, storerooms, office etc.






For more info:
Mobile : 9667 4091 Email : sales@ mesmerisedsoycandles.com / mesmerisedsoycandles@gmail.com Website : www.mesmerisedsoycandles.com https://www.facebook.com/MesmerisedSoyCandles

1 comment:



  1. GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete