Saturday, May 19, 2012

For Catholic Readers: Church in JB - Cathedral of Sacred Heart of Jesus

Finally found and went to a church in Johor :) For Catholics out there, you can go to Cathedral of Sacred Heart of Jesus which is located near Taman Seri Tebrau. I believe that this church was established in 1982. Sunday English masses are held at 7.45 am and 6 pm.

The church is located at:
1729, Jalan Keris, Taman Sri Tebrau,
80050 Johor Bahru, Johor. MALAYSIA
Tel: 07-332 6831 / 332 2831



View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erika, great blog that you have here. I am very attracted by the idea of living across the border to enjoy the currency advantage as well as the spaciousness of the land.
    I have set my eyes on East ledang, among others. Do you know what is the ratio of Singaporeans/expats to the local Malaysians staying in East Ledang?
    Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Cheers
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pat, thanks for reading my blog. There are many nationalities in East Ledang, I'd estimate Singaporeans and expats ratio to local My to be ~5:1, most of our neighbours are expats like us (British, South African, Russian, Singaporeans, Indonesian, Germans, Americans, etc).

      Pls feel free to drop me a message if you have any further qs or would like to be introduced to some property managers etc.

      Have a great week,
      ERika

      Delete