Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hot Hot Hot Temperature

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I myself certainly feel that the world is getting warmer. When we were in Paris, the days were very warm. Back in Johor and Singapore, the heat is also really strong. There are quite a lot of people around me at work & at home (dear husband) who have fallen sick due to this weather. I hope this will go away soon.

When I read that this region is experiencing a heat wave. Temperatures this month across Malaysia and Singapore reached a high of 36.2ÂșC. This heat wave may apparently last until end of September.

Looking at the weather forecast for the next few days, it looks like we can expect thundershowers everyday.

I hope the temperature cools down a little bit. Drink plenty of water everyone, stay out of the heat. Take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment