Friday, November 5, 2010

The Ledang Clubhouse


I finally had some time to take pictures of the clubhouse, The Ledang. This clubhouse is located near the entrance of East Ledang residential complex. It's opened from 9 am to 5 pm everyday and currently features 2 restaurants, fitness centre, business centre, lush gardens and swimming pools. Upcoming tenant in early 2011 includes Angsana Spa (I can't wait for this) and more restaurants.

Here are some pictures which we took today. Enjoy!

Views of the clubhouse:



Gardens & lush green areas:





Swimming pool, View from under water & the Love Pool!

Disclaimer: I'm yet to try the pools, but it sure looks good :)




Fitness centre and Dining & drink areas
I've tried the fitness centre and I think it's time for me to cancel my Fitness First subscription.


This restaurant is called Chemistry and serves contemporary cuisines which include western as well as local dishes such as Nasi Goreng. We had lunch at this place yesterday. We ordered fresh juices, Salmon (I can't remember the full name) and Lamb Rack dishes, fries + dessert and I must say that I really enjoyed the meal. I forgot to take pictures of the meals, but they do look good (in presentation too). Total price paid was around RM100 (est. SGD41).



Views of and around the lobby area:



Owwww...not forgetting this four legged friend from the neighbourhood:




We heard that this clubhouse will be extending its opening hours beyond 5 pm next year. I think this place will be more crowded early next year as more new residents are expected to move into East Ledang starting late January 2011. It looks like Legoland, Newscastle University (a Professor for the school is moving into the house next to us in Feb), etc will be starting to put their staff in place next year. So I look forward to welcoming more neighbours and enjoying more facilities in the area. Til then, I'm happy with having the area to ourselves too :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya, can i check with you which interior design firms did you use for your home renovation? Thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie,

    Sorry for the late reply, been overseas recently and have just returned to check my blog :) We've not finalised on the interior designs yet, so I'm a bit wary of giving out any ID (interior designer) names, but we should be finalising our selection of interior designer in a week or so, and I'll post this when we've done this too. So stay tuned :)

    Have a great day!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete